You must provide the organization with a medical certificate of fewer than 7 days old confirming your Covid-19 infection and that you are therefore not authorized to attend the festival. The same conditions apply when you have been in close contact with a Covid-19 case and are obligated to go in quarantine.
- If you have bought a 4 or 7-day festival pass without lodging:
- You can ask for a cash refund for your festival pass. You will receive this refund within 4 months after providing us with the necessary proof. A ticket refund fee of 10 € will be charged per festival pass.
- You can request to change the name of the guest with the name of another person who will attend the festival instead. For each name change € 350 of change-over costs will be charged.
Your document of proof must be emailed to email@example.com
- If you have bought a 4 or 7-day festival package with lodging
- You can ask to change the name of the guest with the name of another person who will attend the festival instead. It is possible that airlines charge costs for a name change.
- The main buyer can also choose to cancel the entire trip or only the positively tested traveler(s). In this case, cancellation is always at a cost. The main buyer can report the (partial) cancellation via firstname.lastname@example.org . You can submit a claim to your insurer for the cancellation costs. It depends on your insurance coverage whether costs will be reimbursed in the event of a positive test. If you buy cancellation insurance via Tomorrowland Winter, you are well insured in the event that you or your guests test positive.